Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 9


Today I got to sleep in til the early afternoon while Carson went ice fishing with his friends. After I couldn’t sleep any more I got up and got ready. Then headed out to do some Christmas shopping. I got all of my presents for Carson bought, wrapped and ready to go by the time he got back from fishing. He brought back a few pretty good lookin fish. While he was gutting them he sliced his finger open. It was bleeding pretty bad. But luckily for him (and me) I took and then was a TA for an EMS class in High School (so I wasn’t freaking out). I bandaged him up and things were all good. Then that whole afternoon him and I went Christmas shopping for my family, his family and then the people we had for various gift exchanges. Got home and watched the Steelers game and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment