Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 12

We slept in until about a half hour before we had to check out. I woke up with this awful migrane and I felt so so sick. Carson did all he could to make me feel better. He’s so good to me. Then we hurried and packed and then headed back to Richfield. We stopped in Cedar City for lunch at Gandolfos. It was so snowy and stormy. I was really scared because my car sucks in the snow. So I just had to lay back and sleep or else I would have just freaked out. Carson is an excellent driver though so he got us back safe and sound. We got back and I was still feeling really sick so I went downstairs and took a nap. Then I got up feeling a lot better and Carson and I started watching the new season of Supernatural. Ate some delicious dinner and then we wrapped some Christmas presents and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment