Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 13


Carson got up really early again this morning to go ice fishing. He accidentally locked the keys in the car while it was running and it was just a nightmare. Poor guy. I don’t know what he ended up doing because I was in bed nice and warm. But he was fishing for a good 8 or 9 hours. He loves it! While he was off fishing I got up, got ready, sorted through presents and wrapped some more. Then we went to his grandmas. I met almost all of his mom’s siblings and their families. Then we went to the Hansen Christmas party. It was so much fun! There was lots of good food. Santa came, then we played Bunko. It was my first time playing but I loved it! Carson lost his ring (second time since we’ve been married!) but he ended up finding it in one of those metal strainers for the sink. His ring is tungsten carbite and it’s abnormally huge. So it doesn’t look like a wedding ring, it looks more like a giant washer. But luckily we found it :] After the party we packed up and headed to our home sweet home in Ephraim.

No comments:

Post a Comment