Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 4


It was finals day today for Carson. He had 3 due today. After this we’re both done with finals and will have the rest of the week to settle in. While he was at his finals Andrea came and visited me and helped me clean a bit. It’s only been a few days but I miss her! I feel like it’s been weeks. There are a lot of new things to get used to already. Later on tonight we went to my SBA Christmas dinner and party.

It was so fun. The dinner was delicious and the gift exchange was so fun. We did secret santas and I got a little newborn onesie that says “If you think I’m handsome, take a look at my daddy!” I laughed so hard because I have been giving Carson a hard time about us having kids, since before we were married. So it was just the perfect gift! He got a pocketknife that he loved! It was just a great, fun night with friends :]



No comments:

Post a Comment